Southern Cross Brigade to Cuba – 2014/2015
VISIT CUBA BE MORE THAN A TOURIST
Get an in-depth experience of the history, culture and achievements of a small socialist country and show your solidarity with the Cuban people.
Highlights of this year’s program are:
- Tour of the historic centre of old Havana, gala performance of the Cuban National Ballet, as well as opportunities to explore Havana independently
- Visits to Baracoa Beach as well as regional visits to Villa Clara and Cienfuegos
- Meet with medical students and visit a comprehensive general medical centre
- Visit a Cuban trade fair and participate in agricultural activities with local cooperative farmers
- Learn about the Cuban revolution, economic and social model, democratic process and international relations
- Participate in cultural activities – salsa and more!
The cost of the Brigade is $1100, including accommodation, internal transport, activities and almost all meals within Cuba. Flights to and from Cuba are not included.
Contact Peter: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0439 091 767
Politics in the Pub
This web page was last updated:
Wednesday, August 20, 2014